By Bloomberg Sports //
Listen now! – (loads in new browser)
Behind the Numbers
Hosts: Wayne Parillo and Rob Shaw
Guest: Nate Ravitz of ESPN.COM
Total Running Time: 32:23
High Level Look
- Nate’s life before and being Deputy Editor for ESPN (0:00 – 4:35)
- The business reason for no fantasy pro wrestling (4:36 – 7:15)
- A postion-by-position breakout players for the second half (7:16 – 32:32)
Some other highlights
- Matt Wieters and development problems for the Orioles players? (8:02 – 10:20)
- Prince Fielder and all about the Brewers (10:23 – 12:00)
The position-by-position breakdown and highlights
- Catchers (7:30 – 10:00) Matt Wieters & other stars
- First base (10:20 – 12:00) Is Fielder on the move?
- Second Base (12:13 – 15:22) What to do with Brian Roberts
- Short Stop (15:30 – 17:14) Beyond Hanley and is Elvis Andrus a top 5 shortstop?
- Third Base (17:15 – 20:08) Is Kung Fu Panda done and what to do with Chipper Jones
- Outfielders (20:09 – 23:46) Why buy Alex Rios? Plus Torii Hunter, and Delmon Young, and Corey Patterson
- Closers (23:51 – 27:30) The lack of closer turnover and all about Capps, Bell, and Dotel
- Starters (27:34 – 31:25) Why Jiminez might not be a top five pitcher the rest of the season, and selling high on young pitchers and why you shouldn’t be concerned about the Reds.
More ways to get Behind the Numbers, talk to us, or just have a good time